Chessington Cars Terms & Conditions
- By making a booking with Chessington Cars it is deemed to have accepted these terms when you register with us prior to making a booking.
- All information that you have provided to us prior to, during, or after using our service is all correct. This is and is not limited to online booking, email, or telephone bookings. If you have registered online, then this information can be updated at any time or corrected.
- Your use of Chessington Cars services grants no intellectual rights.
- You will not use any of Chessington Cars services for any other purpose other than for the purpose they are provided to you or for any unlawful purpose; in any way that damages or makes our service less effective; to access or attempt to access the data of other users.
- To refrain from doing anything which we reasonably believe to be disreputable or capable of damaging our reputation.
- To make payment in full for any journey you take or book on behalf of another party and/or in respect of using any Chessington Cars services provided to you.
- To treat all Chessington Cars drivers with respect as they are obliged to treat you and not cause damage to their vehicle nor engage in any unlawful, threatening or abusive behaviour. Any damage caused will result in the relevant charges to cover the damage.
- If you chose to pay for a journey via card, then a preauthorisation request will be put on your debit or credit card. Upon completing the journey, the relevant fare will be charged. You agree that we may undertake the relevant authorisation checks on any payment details you have provided us. Payment details will only be stored to allow you to make your payment via card when you use our services and/or to collect any money you may owe us.
- If a journey has been cancelled before the driver has been dispatched, then there will be no charge.
- Once the journey has been completed or the journey is being carried out, then you will not be able to cancel.
- If a journey has been cancelled after the driver has been dispatched, then there will be a minimum cancellation fee of £5.00 for a standard car and £10.00 for other cars.
- Extra Charges & Fees:
- You will be charged £80.00 - £150.00 if the vehicle requires cleaning during or after your journey. This may include but is not limited to drinks spillage, vomiting, urine, or any other applicable scenario resulting in the vehicle not being able to provide a safe and pleasant journey to another customer.
- You will be charged at cost for any damage to the vehicle caused by you or any property belonging to the driver or Chessington Cars. This may include but is not limited to breaking of windows, damage of interior or exterior in any shape or manner.
- All prices that have been quoted are based upon the information given at the time.
- prices are subject to change if:
- here is an increase in passengers or luggage, the price will be different due to the vehicle change.
- There is a decrease in passengers which may result in a lower price due to vehicle change.
- There are any extra drops or diversions which will lead to an extra charge.
- All prices quoted are per vehicle.
- In the event you choose PayPal as a payment method, the terms and conditions of PayPal shall apply in addition to these Payment Terms. Any additional fees charged by PayPal are your sole responsibility and you authorise Chessington Cars to take payment from your default or selected payment method on PayPal.
- In the event you choose card as a payment method, you agree to allow Chessington Cars to debit your account for the amount shown for the relevant booking.
- Waiting time for a non-airport pick up is 8 minutes free, charges apply for additional time: Standard car: 20p/minute All other cars: 35p/minute.
- All return journeys from Airports will be £9 more than outgoing. This for the driver to meet you inside the airport.
- For Luton Airport and Stansted Drop Offs, barrier charges are already included.
- You will be liable to pay any parking charges incurred.
- For an Airport Pick Up: The driver will go inside the Airport at the agreed time after landing i.e. 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes as requested upon booking. He or she will wait at the relevant meeting point within arrivals with a name board if requested. If the customer has not come out, the driver will try contacting them by phone or any alternative contact method we have. If the customer fails to show after 60 minutes and no contact has been made, then the driver will pull away and the passenger will be liable to pay the full fare.
- All flights are monitored by our team on the official relevant website of the Airport, therefore if a passenger does not board their flight, then our control room must be notified via email or telephone. This must be done two hours prior to the booking time and failure to do so will incur the full booking fare.
- Flight landing time will only be accepted from the official airport website.
- Passengers are instructed not to leave the airport without informing our office as this will be regarded as a Cancellation without Prior notice and result in a full fare charge.
- Chessington Cars Drivers do not accept any Liability for loss or damage suffered to passengers belonging. Passengers are advised to load and unload their own belongings.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to the passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- All flights are monitored for arrival times and the price quoted for Airport Pick Up includes 30-minute free waiting time after the agreed meeting time.
- After the free 30-minute waiting time, the relevant waiting charges will apply:
- Standard Car: 20p per minute
- Any Other Vehicle: 35p per minute
- Chessington Cars shell use all reasonable endeavours to get you to your destination on time, but shell not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shell Chessington Cars be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss.
- All Vehicles are covered with full comprehensive insurance for a select number of passengers.
- Standard cars are licensed and insured to carry a maximum of 4 passengers but we recommend 3 passengers to
- Executive Cars are licensed and insured to carry a maximum of 4 passengers but we recommend 3 passengers for optimal comfort.
- MPVs are insured to carry up to 6 passengers
- Seaters are insured to carry up to 7 or 8 passengers
- From time to time, Chessington Cars may create promotions offering voucher codes that may be redeemed for a discount when using our services. These promotions can be removed at any time when Chessington Cars wishes. You agree to the individual terms and conditions of that promotion and understand that; the promotion code cannot be sold or transferred in any other manner, redeemed for cash, may expire prior to use, and may be limited for one time use only. Chessington Cars reserve the right to remove any voucher code if it is determined that the redemption of the voucher code was done in error or violation of the applicable terms and conditions.
- A booking can only be amended or cancelled by contacting us via telephone or email.
- Illustrations, photographs and description on the website, brochures, price lists or documents serve merely as a guide and will not be binding.
- We are always looking for ways to improve and expand our service. We may amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes to Chessington Cars in which case, we will give you reasonable notice of any changes to these Terms.
- Our website sets out how you can contact us.
- As part of the Booking Services, Chessington Cars will use reasonable endeavours to assist the passenger with any lost property enquiries that they may have in relation to a given Booking.
- If any item(s) of lost property are returned to Chessington Cars main office, we will hold such item(s) for a period of 6 months. If you wish to collect any item(s) of lost property, you must (within that time and during normal business hours) bring such evidence of identity as Pin&Go deems appropriate for the purposes of identifying you as the relevant owner of the item(s).
- Chessington Cars reserve the right to refuse to carry any persons or objects that the driver deems to be likely to cause his or him vehicle harm or damage in whatsoever form. The judgment of the driver will be final.
- Chessington Cars may charge for any costs involved.
- All queries are to be raised in writing within 14 days of journey date.
Chessington Cars is a private hire service provider operating on behalf of New Malden Cars Ltd.
Operator License No: 7047
Company Registered in England: 07274358
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2018